Sunday, December 28, 2008
4 more weeks!
I'm back once again to update.. It been 3weeks since I last update lol.. Finally pass out from BMT liao! No more chao REC :) but I still need to cut REC hairstyle due to the stupid CEC (Combat Engineering Course) -.-.. I really can't take it ah.. PTE liao still can't keep my handphone can't keep my hair and still being treat like one kind.. Zzz I know that PTE and REC doesn't makes much different but aleast treat us better? Since we already pass out from BMT and we know what we should or should not do.. What come to worse is my previous Platoon D1 already disband.. Section 2 and 3 plus 2 of bunkmates from Section 1 all of them got posted out! Left 9 people of Section 1 staying for CEC.. It's like wtf? What for let the 9 of us stay and the rest got posted out? Since it's only 9 people must well just post us out as well? Really wonder how they think man.. The 9 of us staying for CEC were so damn shag out when we see our fellow platoon mates one by one being called for their posting.. Stay in CEC still nevermind, the 9 of us can't even be in same platoon for CEC.. Different platoon different section.. The feeling of this just sucks it's like I just got enlist again.. Can't get to sleep well nowadays in the bunk cause our section use to be very noisy in the night hahaha.. Every single night we talk crap and sing to sleep.. Now we being split into different platoon and section doesn't have the feeling anymore.. That's so damn sad.. I know it's kind of stupid ah but there are really memories over there.. I think I might just have mentally breakdown but lucky I still have my beloved darling :).. Days by days just pass so fast.. Everyone is going NS.. My CEC course will end on 22 Jan 09 if I'm not wrong.. I just went to NSportal to check for my unit.. It says 35 SCE over there.. Hope I will just get posted out this time cause I really can't stand Jurong Camp 30 SCE.. My friend and cousin told me it's a hell place before I enlist.. Now I believe why they said that haha.. Next book out will be on this coming Wed 31 Dec! Hope to have a longer break if possible lol.. Days just hard to pass in the new platoon but nevermind, 4 more weeks and we will be thru! Alright man I'll just stop here for this time.. Really need to go now.. Booking in real soon.. What a idea to book in (in) the morning man.. Lol.. Can't wait to bookout to meet my friends and of cause my beloved GF! :)
post on.
Sunday, December 28, 2008