Sunday, November 30, 2008
The 4 normal people..
Hahaha! What do I mean by "The 4 normal people?" Lol.. Actually is the 4 normal people in my bunk which is Myself / JJ / Dan / Sherman.. My section got 11 people in totally but 7 of them got many strange points which I lazy to list out.. This is why left the 4 of us here.. Myself I have nothing much to say.. Let's say about JJ first.. JJ a 20 year old guy who I have never see him angry before from the start of enlistment till now haha.. He's a funny guy and also playful =P.. Dan a 19 years old guy who loves to club and drink I guess.. He's JJ buddy so when ever JJ or himself did something wrong, usually both of them will get punishment together as in "I'm a pussy 5 counts of 4" LOL! so hard to explain how it does but once you see it you will confirm laugh out loud man! Lol.. The last is Sherman! Sherman Yeong the so called 7 time gold medalist in our section.. Hahaha.. He also quite joker la haha.. Sometimes he might look serious sia.. Well, who knows? =P The first day I enlist, My head is a total blank.. I don't know what to do inside, don't know how will my friends be.. Now I have met some good friends inside =) Everything goes smoothly now.. No need to be afraid how my friends will be or anything.. Tomorrow is gonna be our field camp.. We will be heading to Pulau Tekong man.. It's a 7 days 6 nights outfield.. I wonder what will we doing inside.. Will we survive in the jungle for 7days? Hahaha of cause we will =).. It's alright cause after field camp will be 24km route march and 12 Dec is my Passing out parade! I really can't wait man! 12 days to POP! OMG I'm getting closer and closer to it.. So nice! Wahaha... The sad thing is in field camp, can't use handphone for 7days wonder how am I gonna survive without it? Lol! Need to book in real soon! Update some other time.. Tata!
post on.
Sunday, November 30, 2008