<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/226617674602386457?origin\x3dhttp://iceicyz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Wednesday, September 10, 2008


It's Time For Army!

Now it's September 10 (Wed) meaning that I only have one more day to enjoy before I enter to 30th SCE for my Basic Military Training.. It's a 4 weeks of PT and 9 weeks of BMT :).. Every male in Singapore have to go through this in their life, and tomorrow will be the day that I'll go through.. Yup army isn't that easy, it's tough as most of the peoples out there had said. This will be the first time in my life that I will experience new things out there.. I think it's quite interesting as I can get to see myself botak the first time haha!.. Not only gain experiences inside but also will become more independent and mature I guess.. Only can book out after 2weeks.. I'll really miss my darling, friends, family, home, my computer (for msn-ing).. Well, I really can't take it when I'm about to leave my home for 2weeks.. Although sometimes I will find my Mummy quite irritating but I know whatever she says or do it's all for my own good too.. I really love my Mummy cause she really dotes me alot! :) for my daddy, he's coming back from overseas to send me to my camp tomorrow, I don't really talk alot with my dad but I can feel that he still care for me cause no matter what I'm still his son afterall right? ^_^.. Time to move on to my beloved brothers & sisters! I really love that video you guys made especially the speech part.. Woots that's was awesome! Really touched.. Koh` a nice person to communicate with, hang out with and of cause nice to be with! lol.. He's a guy that really think for his future, really [Pei Fu] him.. Hope he can do well in his work :).. Tan` a fit guy lol! No kidding ah cause he's really fit =P.. He's a very understanding guy as when I have problems that I needed advice, he would really comment for it.. Really thanks to him this few months for gym-ing with us too cause when I was about to give up, he will be there to make us tahan.. Stanley` a person who really can joke, play, chat with.. He's a joker. Love to di siao people around and also always come up with something funny / lame ideas (I myself also love to come up with lame ideas too :P) that can really make us laugh like mad haha.. Chris` Hmm Chris ah, a person that really take things very seriously but he also can joke with sometimes and also he's the one that can laugh until more mad than anyone of us :).. Once a thing that he really wants it, he will sure go for it. . Don't always be so shag or down man.. Must always look on a bright side of life lol!.. Jolin` She's a friendly and kawaii Japanese wannabe~ Lol.. She really looks like one haha! Nice to disturb too! Don't always skip school ah you.. Study well for your office skills and make it to Higher Nitec! Isabel` Well, of cause She's my darling :) She's quite a simple minded girl.. Nice to be with, play and chat with :) She don't expect much as just a simple life will do I guess.. Try to look more further too! cause the world is wide~ you also ah, study well for your studies :) Be a great designer next time k! Haha.. Really thanks to my friends out there cause when I'm really down with problems, they will always be there for me. Friends that are always side by side for each others.. :) I really appreciate that seriously.. I'm gonna miss you guys too! Don't have much time to hang out with you guys. When I'm out on the weekends, we still can gather together go to places to have fun and eat! But this time I'll be botak haha! ^_^.. *Take care people!*

post on.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008